A Plea for Help!


Hello! Today I'm asking for help with a spot of website testing. I have a brand new, gorgeous website coming soon and next week we need to test it to make sure there are no problems before launch. What I am looking for is people who enjoy reading historical romance books and who can also:

Spend 1-2 hours on the site, see if all the links work, surf around and report anything confusing, spot any errors or typos and give an overall impression of the site. I'll want people to be honest. I'm (not) thick skinned but I need to know anyway. Did you get bored? Did you get frustrated? Did you get lost? Did you love it? Did you want more? Is anything missing?

If you would like to help, please email me on ncornick@madasafish.com and I will send you all the details. I'm really excited about the site and want to make sure it's ready for launch.

And as a sign of my appreciation I am offering all my testers a small gift to say thank you for your work - an Amazon book token. Because you can never have too many books!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sexiest Man in Period Costume Awards!

The Books of Your Childhood.

Farewell to the rugged look!