I'm indulging my passion...

...For history. Now, I know that I talk about Ashdown House a lot but it is one of the most beautiful and atmospheric historic houses in England so I think that's fair enough. The house is now open for the 2009 season and on Saturday April 11th I will be taking my first guided tours around the property. We're hoping for some lovely spring weather and lots of visitors! So just to whet the appetite, here is a picture! And remember - if you live in the UK or you are visiting this year, do call in to see us. We would love to show you round and afterwards you can go for a delicious cream tea in historic Ashbury village! For more information on Ashdown visit the special Ashdown House blog!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sexiest Man in Period Costume Awards!

The Books of Your Childhood.

Farewell to the rugged look!